…temporarily suspend blogging. First there was the cat settling on the Babu’s lap, which is pleasant in winter, warm fur heater and all that. Then there was the laptop (computer, not cat), which decided that it was going to deal with the fine new wiring in our fine new house by overheating like no-one’s business. And after I’d installed the asbestos mats, discovered the thing about having a broken wrist in a plaster cast: you type for more than half an hour and the damn thing heats up. (But plaster’s preferable to fibreglass; used to keep setting my fibreglass cast on fire in absentminded fashion.) Anyway, now that cast’s no bar as the matrimonial ads say, we is back.